PalmLab (hereinafter collectively referred to as “our company”) recognizes that personal information you keep from customers is an important asset of the customer so that you can use it with confidence, and when storing and using it the following We will strive to protect personal information based on policy.
- Personal information at our company shall be personal identification (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, etc.) of the customer.
- In order to use the application at our company, you are required to register personal information in the appropriate range after acknowledging the customer.
If you can not register, or if an incorrect registration is made, you can not do prompt and accurate service. In that case, we may be required to provide services.
- Person who engages in the management, use and provision of personal information at our company strictly controls customer’s personal information in compliance with the provisions of laws and ordinances and this regulation, and unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, We will pay attention to the confidentiality of personal information and work for that work so that no tampering will occur.
AdMob (Google Inc.)
- Except for cases where the Company entrusts necessary business under the appropriate contract and outsourcing management in order to achieve the purpose of the business mentioned above, personal information provided by the customer shall be deemed to be Except it, we will not offer it to other third parties.
“Legitimate reason” as used here means the case of obtaining consent by the customer himself or when there is a request for information disclosure concerning the investigation of cases such as the police.
- When we are requested to disclose, confirm, correct, delete etc. ourselves from our customers, we will respond within reasonable time.
- We will practice this policy regarding the protection of your personal information and will comply with the laws concerning the handling of personal information, the guidelines established by the government and other norms, we will continuously review and improve this policy.
Last modified: October 17, 2018